Step into a magical world of enchanted forests and fairy tales, of futuristic fun and circus animals, in the new Disney Fantasyland – now open. Featuring two new themed areas, Enchanted Forest and Storybook Circus, the Fantasyland realm has almost doubled in size. It’s the largest expansion in the history of the Magic Kingdom, and your little princes and princesses will adore the immersive setting and interactive experiences.
In the Enchanted Forest, you’ll find whimsical encounters and delectable dining, including:
- Under the Sea Ride – Journey of the Little Mermaid
- Be Our Guest Restaurant in the Beast’s Castle
- Enchanted Tales with Belle, a Lively Retelling
- Ariel’s Grotto with Photos and Autographs
- Gaston’s Tavern with Manly Fare
The Storybook Circus presents an appealing array of classic animal fun and entertainment, such as:
- The Barnstormer Ride and Stunt Plane Adventure
- Dumbo the Flying Elephant Ride
- Casey Jr. Splash ‘N’ Soak Station Circus-Themed Water Play Area
- Pete’s Silly Sideshow & Disney Characters in a Big-Top Circus Tent
- Fantasyland Station Walt Disney World Railroad.
After you’ve experience the best of the new Disney Fantasyland, return to our enchanting resort to unwind. Located just 1.5 miles from Walt Disney World Resort, our beautiful resort is a captivating place to stay, with swimming pools, tennis courts, on-site dining and more. Guests love our contemporary rooms and suites with free Wi-Fi, flat screen TVs and refrigerators. Whether you’re planning a trip with the kids or an escape with your inner child, our spectacular resort provides everything you need for an unforgettable Florida vacation. Please contact us today at 1 (800) 634-4774 for more information about the new Disney Fantasyland or to make your reservations.